United Spirit of America, Inc. strengthens our military and its MICC mission that enables the Armed Forces to maintain optimum training and readiness by preventing contagious diseases to spread and lower the cost of training and missions by keeping our warfighters healthy.
- Nothing can interfere more of a successful mission and state of readiness than warfighters getting sick or ill by contagious diseases that could be prevented.
- We are in the business of increasing readiness and health quality of our warfighters, from contagious diseases, harsh environmental hazards such as, fungus and viral and bacterial infections, sunburn, insect bites, gastrointestinal virus, and bacteria, while enhancing the quality of life of our troops and veterans with topical pain relief products.
- Our formulations are designed specifically for military purposes in which tactical and strategic components are taken into consideration
- On average we save our clients 35% to 55% of their normal cost and 98% of our orders are dispatched within 24 hours after receiving the purchase order. We can do this because we are direct manufacturers and 100% of our products are made in the USA, which means 0 or little supply chain issues.
- We have provided these benefits to DLA Troop support, National Guard and VA for the past 12 years with 99.6% accuracy and on-time delivery. •
- Like most companies in our field space, our product catalog & website offers more than two dozen skus but our three core products are: Sunscreen, Antifungal treatments, and NonToxic Insect Repellents.
- Our fast delivery and large inventory make your purchase a “peace of mind” type of OTC products
- Products ship within 24 hours of the purchase order
- 100% of our production is in the United States qualifying for the Buy American Act price preference.
- Over 1,500,000 units of sunscreen, lip balm, antifungal foot powder, and other pharmaceuticals sold.
- 99.6% On time delivery, with email tracking and updates.
- Subject matter expertise in the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)/International Organization for Standardization (ISO)/IEC Quality standard system.
- Approved Supplier by DLA Troop Support Medical.
- Trusted reliable history of fulfilled awards in 12 years of business with US Government.
- Long Shelve life, TSA Compliant with unscented features.
- Patented packaging that makes us unique
United Spirit of America, Inc. designs and produces essential preventative medicine products including sunscreen, insect repellant, lip balm, foot anti-fungal treatment, and other preventative medicine products for military, veterans, and outdoor use.
Legal Name: United Spirit of America, Inc.
DBA: WARRIOR – WIN YOUR BATTLES
DUNS: 831934638 CAGE Code: 5QCX2, 8C5J6
SAM UEI: MAM8MMUJPFQ6
NAICS: 339112, 339113, 423450, 325412, 424210
PSC: 6515, 8510, 8530
Contract Vehicles: DAPA, 8(a) CERTIFIED
Other: Defense Logistics Agency DAPA: S90200-11-H-0034
Certifications: WOSB WBE2202443
- Defense Health Agency (DHA) Medical Logistics Division & DLA TROOP SUPPORT DAPA SP0200-11-H-0034 MMESO IAW-21-02, value $5+M, for 3 years for 80% exclusive procurement of Warrior’s Mineral Sunscreen. POC Emile.P.Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org, Logistics analyst, Medical Materiel Enterprise Standardization Office (MMSEO)
- DLA Troop Support Medical Supply Ops Dir Manufacturer/Distributor Pharma Division Vanesa.email@example.com SPE2DP-21-V-1199 NSN 6505-01-657-9247
- Subcontractor to Owen’s & Minor & Cardinal Health. Contract SP0200-11-H-0034 March 2012 – 2030 Sold so far over 8M dollars in Warrior’s preventive medicine products to 180 military bases worldwide.
- Minnesota National Guard, SPE2DV21FDB7D SPE2DV17D7031, $94,500 broad spectrum Maximum Performance SPF50 PO Issued 8-27-2021 through Cardinal Health PO 4227844378 NSN 6505-01-657-9247
* In compliance with the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018 increases to the MPT and the SAT. See GSA SPE Memo SPE-2020-07.
Please feel free to place those orders through DAPA via Owens & Minor or Cardinal Health.
Or directly by calling Government Sales:
Juan Velasquez 770-376-6769
Accepts Government Purchase Cards
Other: Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) DAPA: S90200-11-H-0034
Socioeconomic Certifications: WOSB, 8(a)